I went for a brief visit to the Wainuiomata Historical Museum yesterday, it was a short but informative visit. We updated the link to their website as we didn't have the correct one set so we fixed that. I also learned of similar sites and added them to the Links section and sent out a hello.
When adding historical material to the site that isn't our own content we will always source it, and make sure that it is accurate which is important to them. We try to do this anyway, but from our short meeting I got the picture that this was important.
I also started building the frontend so I'm quite excited, first day of development towards the new interface rebuild. I started setting up a NodeJS React build pipeline and fit that into the existing Wagtail site structure with Docker containers.
I am still thinking if I should roll some of this out incrementally, like React in the current site first.